Saturday, August 25, 2012

Welcome Back To Me...

It has been quite nice actually to stop posting for a while. Well not just stop posting, but also stop thinking about anything blog related. I hardly checked my blogger desktop.

I guess I was just expecting too much from myself. I was not enjoying it as much anymore, and trying to write as often as possible.

I have realized I need to focus more on writing good posts, and not as often. I will have a weekly link party post, one inspirational post and one creative-organized-something post. Probably - but maybe not always, I am just going to take things a bit as they come. I will focus more on my writing skills and more on my photograph skills. Quality over Quantity.

That is it for now. See you Monday for a new Link Party!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...