Wednesday, December 5, 2012

My Name Is....

I have been wanting to write this post for a while, but I just never knew how.

I have been blogging under an alias. It works for a while. But in the end it is not really me.

How could I expect to run a blog, make new friends and follow my passion when I was not being honest. Even though all the details are correct. My name was not.

The reason a started writing under an alias is the reason I am quitting. It started because I did not want anyone I knew to read it. But now I want to share it with people I know. I want to be proud of it. But how could I describe a fake name?

This is my second blog. I am however starting a new one. But this time, I am going to to it right. With the REAL me. I will post a link to my new blog when I get one.

There is just one thing left to say:

My Name Is Trine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...