Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Link Party #1

Hello everyone! Today I am having my first link party! I am going on a vacation. When I come back I will read through all the wonderful project that you all submit. I am sure you will really inspire me to get my creativity on after a relaxing holiday.

Post any project, and as many as you like! Just make sure they are up to date and not made before 1st of march 2012. You can also link to your own link parties!

And it would be great if you could either place my button or a link to this party at the end of your post :)

1 comment:

  1. I would love to have you link up with us at the Clever Chicks Blog Hop this week!

    http://www.the-chicken-chick.com/2012/10/clever-chicks-blog-hop-5-happy-hen.html

    I hope to see you there!

    Cheers!

    Kathy

    The Chicken Chick

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...