Monday, April 9, 2012

Back from Holiday!

My holiday was great! It is so nice to go on a vacation and just relax and let go off all the worries. I do feel very re-energized.

I must say I was a bit disappointed when I didn't get any links to my link party. I did not expect a great turnout, but I did think there would be a few. I guess it was just too early for me to have a party.

Luckily I really missed crafting so I am really excited to do some creativeness! I have a dozen, yes 12, pillow covers to make, a table runner, finish a skirt and a top and that is just the sewing I need to complete. I also want to do some scrapbooking and make two birthday cards. I love wall vinyl too, and using this as inspiration I actually want to paint a picture or a pattern on a wall in the living room. A also want to do some mayor organizing and purging so I have a lot to do! It is supposed to be raining all week, so I will have a lot of time to get things done. I will try to get at least 2-3 tutorials up this week! So check in later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...