Thursday, June 21, 2012

Glam Belt

Hey everyone!

Today I am going to show you a quick tutorial on making a stretched belt. It was really simple and took me about 15-20 minutes to make. I apologize for the bad photos, but with little lighting available I had to use the flash on my camera to take clear photos. 

So I started with my material; a buckle, a piece of fabric (Sorry! Don't know what it is called in English, but its sparkly. If anyone knows please write it in a comment), some thread and a needle. Then I just inserted the fabric and sewed it by hand. Because of the sparkly stuff I could not use the sewing machine. I did the same on the other side and cut of the access. Voilá!








1 comment:

  1. Snap! That turned out great! and yea... what is that fabric stuff called? I have seen it around but have no idea what its called.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...