Saturday, June 9, 2012

Toilet Roll Cord Holder

So I saw this great idea on I Heart Organizing. And decided to make it myself! It took my longer than i expected - basically because I kept forgetting to keep the toilet roll! But I finally managed to save two rolls (but forgot my sister also has a curling iron so I need to save one more).

I did have a basket for all our hair-stuff. But it was a m-e-s-s.

So I got my two rolls,

... and my supplies.

So I started measuring the toilet roll, both around...

... and height.

Then I took some craft paper and drew an outline for where I was to cut...

... and cut it out.

Then I glued it onto the rolls...

... and secured my cords.

So now everything is much more organized!

6 comments:

  1. Awww, LOVE IT! So much better! Thank you so much for sharing!

    xoxo,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great idea!!! I'm so going to make some!!

    Thanks for sharing at The DIY Dreamer.. From Dream To Reality!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful idea! Thank you!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome! I just love it when we can share ideas!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...