Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Office / Guest Room Make-over

So my next big Organizing project is the office / guest room. It has been a dumping ground for me while I did my bedroom (as well as a dumping ground in general). So it is SUPER messy. This room is one of the hardest to keep clean and tidy. Every time it gets messy I just do not even bother going inside. And when we have guests (our parents), I tend to just try to hide all the junk. But not this time.

Before:

View from the door                           View from the opposite side

 Closet

 Close-ups

As you all see, there is way to much stuff in here. Every surface - and floor - is covered in stuff. Everyone knows that's NOT good. There is also just to much furniture here.

For the next few days I will share with you the process of my make-over. I will be having posts about my project organizer I created, the plan for this room. The process and then the final results. I did start this yesterday, and I have to be done before Friday evening, because my mum is coming to visit. However the blogging might take a bit longer.

2 comments:

  1. lol I love that you have a blender on the dresser :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes :) We do not use it so often, and do not have any space in the kitchen. There was also a Kitchen Aid on the night-stand!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...