Sunday, October 7, 2012

Sparkle Pixies


It has already been one week with crafts! I cannot believe how fast time has gone. The final decision has been made, I am participating in a Christmas market the last weekend in November. I am feeling so nervous at the moment. I have never done anything like this before. I would love it to get as many hints and tips as possible!


Today I am back doing Christmas decorations. I have made some really cute sparkling pixies. They were easy to make, but time consuming. Here are all of my supplies:


I started by painting three layers of white paint on the bodies. For the knitted hat I used 8 cm of kitted tubing. I turned it inside out and tied up one end with the thread. Then I turned it right side out. I folded the edge and glued it onto the head.


I continued by using a 8 cm long ribbon which a glued on as a scarf. I then drew the eyes on with the black pencil. I finished with gluing a pearl on the knitted hat and 11 rhinestones around the body.


2 comments:

  1. so cute!!!I like everything. I think that you will have a very difficult choice.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...