Sunday, July 15, 2012

Bringing My Blog To The Next Level Part 7

I have decided I want to take my blog to the next level. I will be doing this by spending more time on the blog in general and doing things such as writing better posts, taking more time taking and editing photos and planning more.


Today is the last day of my series. I have learned so much the past couple of weeks. I have also learned that things take time. It will take some time for me to be completely satisfied with my blog. Therefore, during the next few months there will be a lot of changes made to my blog until I can find out what suits me. 

I have done a lot of changes to my blog for this big reveal. I changed the general colour scheme, which now is pink, green, dark blue, light blue and light grey. I also did some majoy changes in the layout in the sidebar and bottombar, as well as comstomizing the blog more.

Before:

After:


I would love to hear what you think about the changes I have made, so please give me a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...