Monday, July 2, 2012

Bringing My Blog To The Next Level Part 1

I have decided I want to take my blog to the next level. I will be doing this by spending more time on the blog in general and doing things such as writing better posts, taking more time taking and editing photos and planning more.


I started this blog mid-March this year. It was a way for me to be more creative and just write about it. I wanted something very simple and "casual". I do a craft, take photos, write a post, upload photos and post. I fell like I want to do more. I want to be different. I want to become a better blogger. I want to bring my blog to the next level. 

The first question that popped into my mind was "How?" And it did take me a few hours to think of and research how I could make my blog better. 

I want to better plan what I am going to post and have posts that are more coherent. I will be using more time taking and editing photos as well as writing a quality blog post. Therefore I have created a series on how I am planning to make my blog better. 

This series will have a total of 7 parts over the next two weeks. 

Other parts of the series:
Post #1 - Introduction
Post #2 - Inspiration
Post #3 - Planner
Post #4 - Goals
Post #6 - Dos & Donts 

If you have any hint & tips or have anything else you want to share you can email me or comment on the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...