Sunday, July 29, 2012

Bedroom Vent


I think everyone has been surprised once on what a huge difference a small item can make. The vent I had in my room was old, dirty and undated. I read once that one of the most common mistakes people make when giving a room a make-over is to install the old light switches. I thought this could apply to my vent as well. My sister had originally bought it for her room, but it was too big (her vent is closer to the wall) so she gave it to me.
Before:

Cap removed:

Base removed:

New vent:

It made much more difference that what I could have imagined. It does make a huge difference in the room as well!

Have you made a small change that has made a huge difference? Id love to hear about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...