Tuesday, July 31, 2012

July Wrap-Up

I cannot believe today is the last day in July. Time has gone by so fast.

This month I have had two projects. The first was my series on bringing my blog to the next level and the second was completing my bedroom. I am done with both these (except the bedroom posts which are a bit delayed). And I am really happy with my work this month.


1. Series: Introduction 
2. Series: Inspiration
3. Series: Planner
4. Series: Goals
6. Series: Dos & Donts

In August I am going to focus on the Office/Guest Room. The first part of the month is going to mostly be organizing and the second part of the month is going to be decorating.

I am also going to be working on my fitness. In the end of September I am actually participating in a 10k. I actually do not have a specific time goal as this is my first time. I signed up in the 1h 20m or longer category.

Since tomorrow is a new month I thought I would share my August calendar with you. I am also including a blank calendar so that you can add what you like using sites like PicMonkey. If you would like any changes, just contact me and I will see what I can do!
August 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...