Thursday, July 26, 2012

Bedroom make-over, part 2.



I had a bedroom reveal after a make-over in in early June. I wrote about the transformations I had done over the last 2 years. I organized my room as well, it was getting quite messy. At the end I noticed that even though I had done everything I was supposed to, I was still not satisfied. It just was not done. Three weeks later I did hang up the photos on my bedroom wall.

During July I did a lot of planning and thinking of what I wanted in my room. I decided that I would dedicate my bedroom project part 2 as a July Project.

Here are the before pictures (from last reveal)



During the next two and a half weeks I am going to be posting all the things I have been working on in this room. A second reveal will be shown next Sunday, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...